1. This delicious pasta dish that my Daddy made for dinner my first night home, and yes I had seconds on the pasta and thirds on the garlic bread.
2. This miniature mason jar I found in my parents cabinet, seriously, it is the cutest thing and is the size of a salt shaker. I am so
3. Remembering how much I love running hills! There are not any hilly areas to run where I live and it is so nice to challenge myself when I visit my hometown.
4. My sweet Bella, she is the sweetest dog you will ever meet and just wants tons of loving. She loves to have her belly scratched.
5. Remembering why I loved growing up in the country and stepping out on the front porch to enjoy all this beauty.
6. Just starting to see the changing colors of the leaves and enjoying the mild temperatures that fall brings to the South.
7. Getting amazing deals on running clothes from the Under Armor Outlet. Seriously, those shorts were only $5!
8. Knowing I will be visiting the wonderful city of Athens, GA tomorrow, my home for 4 years during my college days. I will always bleed Red and Black!
9. Testing out running in the cooler weather this morning and knowing that I will be able to handle the cold morning for Sundays Half Marathon.
10. This awesome shirt that my wonderful husband sent me. He is just the best and most amazing person ever!
What are some of the things that make you happy?
Anyone jealous of my new shirt?
Are you running a race this weekend? Where?