Friday, September 21, 2012

PR....sure thing!

Tomorrow is race day and I am going to guarantee I get a personal record right here, right now! How can I be so sure you ask? Because I am running my first 8k, that is what is nice about running a race distance that you have never run before...a guaranteed PR. An 8k equates to about 4.97 miles and I am super excited to test this new race distance. I have run tons of 5ks and about five 10ks but it will be interesting to see how a distance in between to two pans out. 

I am also completely excited about running with my amazing husband, races are always better when I have someone to compete with :-)












To get me hyped up for my runs tomorrow I found a few old pictures of some 5ks I ran. Now I really need a nap...driving 4 hours really takes it out of me and puts my behind to sleep.





Please ignore the random sweat spots, apparently by body only likes to cry from weird places.















No comments:

Post a Comment